-About Dog Gone Time-
Once Upon A Dog Gone Time...
there was a woman who had "put in her time" working in the corporate world. One day she woke up and realized that she hated the line of work that she was in. She Decided that even if she went to the "poor house", she was going to pursue a line of work that indulged her passion in life. That passion has always been CRITTERS!!! ...AND she was going to get paid to do it as well.
Does that sound like a fairy tale,...or just a little crazy?
Anyway, she quit her job and started an in-home pet sitting business, and since then she's been happier than ever. Today, she always looks forward to going to work. The CRITTERS are always happy to see her...and even if she does get up on "the wrong side of the bed", the CRITTERS have her laughing and in a great mood in no time.
The moral of this story is: ALL of us should pursue our passions in life, whatever they may be.
Patty Landon - Top Dog
Our Dog Gone Team
Anybody that works for Dog Gone Pet Sitting is an employee, NOT an Independent Contractor. This is for several reasons.
- First and foremost, I set the standard for what I expect in care for my clients animals.
- I run complete background checks on everybody that works for me.
- I thoroughly check prior work histories as well as references.
- My employees train with me so they know every animal very well. We maintain detailed client charts with care instructions on every animal.
- I believe if you train people well, pay them what they are worth, and treat them how you would like to be treated, you will have happy, conscientious, and responsible employees that take pride in their jobs.
- Above all else, Dog Gone team members love critters and have a background that reflects it.
Dog Gone Pet Sitting & Home Services · Sunnyvale, CA ·
email@example.com · 408-734-9000
Copyright © 2004 · Dog Gone Pet Sitting · All Rights Reserved
E-mail the Dog Gone Webmaster