-Dog Gone Questions?-
- What does a Dog Gone pet sitter do?
- Caring pet owners know that most pets adjust better to their owner's absence and experience less anxiety when they can remain in their home environments.
Dog Gone Pet Sitting makes this possible with our daily visits to your home.
In addition to meals, exercise, playtime and cleaning litter boxes, cages, and yards,
Dog Gone Pet Sitting will also administer medications, walk dogs, and perform other pet-care duties.
Dog Gone also provides vital home-care services while you are away, including mail or newspaper pick up, plant care and watering, placing trash outside for pickup or rotating the lights and opening or closing the blinds to make your house look lived in.
Dog Gone Pet Sitting & Home Services provides peace of mind for everyone.
- What are the Dog Gone advantages for my pet?
- Reduced Stress. Your pet stays in its own familiar secure environment where all the sights, sounds, and smells say "Home!"
- Diet and Exercise. Customary diet and exercise routines are followed, with no interruption to upset your pet.
- No "Travel Trauma." Travel in a vehicle to a boarding facility, kennel or with you may upset your pet.
- Health Concerns. With a pet sitter there is minimal exposure to illness from other animals.
- TLC. Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you are away.
- What are the Dog Gone advantages for me?
- Travel. You will not be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet.
- No Imposition. You don't have to impose on a friend, neighbor, or relative to care for your pet, but instead rely on a professional who will put your pet's needs first.
- Security. Your home is made more secure by the crime deterrent services provided by our pet & home sitting services.
- Peace of Mind. While you are away you can feel confident your pet is in capable, caring hands.
- Special Services. We provide additional home services while caring for your pet, such as watering plants and bringing in the mail.
- How do I prepare my home and pets for Dog Gone Pet Sitting & Home Services?
- Preparation can make a big difference in how smoothly things go for your pet when we come to visit. Here are some tips:
- Make sure we have a phone number where you can be reached.
- Make sure we have house keys in addition to garage door openers. If you make new keys try them out to make sure they work.
- Leave a list of phone numbers in case we need to contact service or maintenance companies while you are away.
- Tell us of any household areas that are off-limits to your pets or to us.
- What can I do to help Dog Gone Pet Sitting take the best care of my pets?
- You can help us be a better friend to your pet by helping to make sure there are no problems while you are away. Planning and preparation in the following areas will smooth the way:
- Tell us about all health problems your pets may have...major or minor.
- Provide verification that your pet is up to date on its vaccinations.
- Tell us about your pets favorite hiding places.
Dog Gone Pet Sitting & Home Services · Sunnyvale, CA ·
firstname.lastname@example.org · 408-734-9000
Copyright © 2004 · Dog Gone Pet Sitting · All Rights Reserved
E-mail the Dog Gone Webmaster